Undergraduate Research Areas and Admissions
The Temerty Faculty of Medicine at the University of Toronto has eight undergraduate units which offer world-class education and research programs of study in a wide range of research areas.
Requirements for the Life Sciences Admission Category
OUAC Admission Code: TLG (Life Sciences)
Supplementary Application Form Required: No
Admission Category Prerequisites: English and Calculus
Approximate Admission Range: Low to mid 80s
Admission Requirements by Curriculum:
- Ontario High School & Other Canadian Provinces
- US High School Admission Requirements
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Admission Requirements
- British Patterned Admission Requirements
- Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination (CAPE) Admission Requirements
- Other International School Admission Requirements
Additional details are available on the Arts & Science website.