Graduate Education Management System (GEMS)
The Office of Graduate and Life Sciences Education (GLSE) is launching GEMS, the new application solution for graduate student, supervisor and graduate unit agreement and financial tracking system on July 4, 2017. All doctoral-stream Master’s and Ph.D. students in the Faculty of Medicine will use this on-line Agreement Form. Data will be entered into GEMS by students, supervisors and administrators in the Faculty’s graduate units.
GEMS is rebuilt on new technology platform, replacing GradSIS which is at the end of its life cycle.
GEMS design solution includes additional and new functions, in the following ways:
- Responsive design, fully functional on mobile devices
- Optimized for modern high resolution smartphones and tablets
- Optimized for several desktop browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, within the most recent 2 versions, and IE10+
- Secure with the U of T web-based Single Sign-on (SSO) system: UTORid
- Robust search capabilities
- Responsive and intuitive and easy to use
To logon to the system: Website coming soon!
Why do we need GEMS?
What is in GEMS?
When do I start and is there a deadline?
Who are the Users and what are their Roles?
How to add an External Fund on GEMS? Search Tips!
Please send your GEMS comments or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: April 30, 2017